Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Best. Teacher. Ever.



Okay. I officially love Mrs. Harrison. She is the absolute most amazing wonderful awesome person EVER! So I just had Physical Science class. and it was hilarious!! Basically, she tried to get her slides from Vyew onto Electa and..they all turned out sideways, so at parts she really wanted us to read she would say "Alright y'all, turn your head, or flip your monitor and tell me when you're done reading" XD but that wasn't the best part. She was also laughing most of the time in class and that made it spectacular, but anyway, the best part was at the very end, she gave us a poll for the exam "The exam was...A: Hard, B: easy, C: Ok, D: Impossible" NO ONE! no one! answered Hard or Impossible! but hereeee comes the best part! Someone asked if she had been kidding when she said that the Quarter 3 exam was the last one ever and she said yes! then she was like...wait, I just said that?" and she explained. She really doesn't want to give us a 4th Quarter exam but she doesn't think the school will let her so she made a deal "Okay you guys, I think mag will accept it if I do it this way. Whoever has an A for the last quarter, before you take the exam, you won't have to take the exam. However, for those of you who don't have an A, you'll unfortunately have to take it. So y'all better work really hard to get an A in this last quarter! Anyway, I gotta go, Bye y'all!" ISN'T SHE AMAZING?!!?! DUDE. I MEAN. SERIOUSLY, NO EXAM FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER?!? How much better a teacher can you get? eeeeeeep!! Anyway, in short, Mrs. Harrison is my favorite teacher, and I'm not just saying that because she did the whole exam thing, what other teacher would wake up in the morning, go into your kitchen, and teach everyone how to make Biscuits and Gravy? and who else would constantly have a cup of coffee at every single class? And there are soooooo many more things that make her amazing but I would make this post way too long if I said them all (not like I haven't made it too long already)
Alrighty, Bye y'all! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I would Love a teacher like that! = Maria

    ReplyDelete