Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finally...a post.

*sigh* I think I'm sick, because I keep having these really bad tummy aches that won't go away. But anyway, onto a happier note...The construction is almost done!! Like, they're outside right now putting in all the grass and after that they're going to plant our little saplings! We have, an apple, peach, and a four-in-one apple tree! Also, I. Cannot. wait. until. we. have. a. real. yard. See, In the old house that we moved out of 5 and 1/2 years ago there was a huuuuuuuuuuge mega yard. and it was awesome! and now we're gonna have a yard almost as big!
Anyway...Oh yeah! it was so weird, the other day (actually, maybe 'twas only yesterday) I was doing a puzzle (the same one I have been doing in forever but I finished it last night, Hurrah!) and listening to the radio and this song came on and I don't remember the name or singer, but anyway, he mentioned "tiki torches" and for some weeeeeeird reason I really really couldn't wait until super hot summer days and playing in the sprinkler, and going outside without shoes or socks on and not freezing to death, and going on the swings, and just...no school! I realllllyyyyyy need summer to hurry up and come. Well, first I really want Easter to come!! and then the first day after the last day of classes (So the 28th) is Mary's Weddingg!!!! eeeepp!! I'm so excited!! and then! 2 days after the Wedding is...*drum roll* mostly dead week. oh yeah. I had forgotten for a moment that before the school year can end, you have to pass the exams. Well, hopefully there won't be an exam for Physical Science, but only if I have an A. Speaking of which, I'mna go study for that test that's due today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment