I think I already explained this, but p'raps not. Actually, to tell the truth, I don't really have an exact explanation... but, as I can somewhat remember my thoughts on the day I made this blog, I'll just make something up.
*ahem* Once upon a time there was this girl, and she made a blog. Now it just so happened that when she made her blog it was spring, or at least, spring weather, and she loved spring very much. It was her favorite season. Anyway, her family had 9 cherry trees total in their yard (which, to me, is a lot for living in a suburb of a huuge city, but probably not a lot for people who live in the country) and every year they grew thousands of pinkish/whitish cherry blossoms. Here comes the main part of the story, One fine day in spring this girl was sitting at her computer, in mozilla, at the "Create a Blogger" Website. And she had done everything required except for the "blogger url" and she sat there and thought..............and thought...........then she thought some more........finally she looked outside for inspiration and saw the cherry trees' limbs covered in cherry blossoms blowing in the wind. So she named it "A morning in Spring" Also, she got the morning part idea from her older sister's blog (Catie's blog) And so the little girl had her blog name and lived happily ever after. that is, until June 3rd, 2011. Alas and alack! Her life was cut short by the sharp knife of exams. The End.
*sighhh* wow, I never knew I could do it. That's the first story I've ever actually finished, well, that's been written down, usually I make up stories and don't write them down. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed it! (not that anybody would really enjoy as dumb a story as that) And now I shall finish my latin thing. Vale mi amici! (actually, that probably doesn't even mean "Farewell, my friends" but that's okay)
P.S Have you seen the google home page yet today? if not, you should *nod*
P.P.S Train: Drops of Jupiter (see? I decided to change from One Republic to Train so as you won't get an overload of One Republic)(not like anyone could get an overload of them....)
OKAY. Now I'm really leaving XD
No comments:
Post a Comment