Thursday, March 31, 2011
Weather. and other stuff.
Wow, we've been having craaaazy freak weather. Like, it's 20 degrees below normal. And in one week it dropped 50 degrees. 50!! who would've believed that?! but anyway, this rain is also keeping the workers from coming so the pool will take a loot longer to finish. All they did yesterday was rip up about 1/2 of the cement surrounding the pool. they haven't even started on the pool itself yet! oh well, c'est la vie! and I suppose I should be looking on the bright side...Rain is amazing! except...it's not even raining, just overcast and cold. Buuut *back to the optimistic part* It's definitely not as cold as it is in Wisconsin, so I'm happy for that! aaand...umm...*tries to think of happy thoughts* Oh yeah!!In...11 days is Easter break!!!! well, 11 school days. Yaayy!!! woow. that's coming super super fast. And after Break ends there will only be 24 days of school left!!HUZZAH! And after school ends comes my birthdayy!! ewwwww..I'll be a teenager. but hopefully it won't be tooo bad. =P Anyway, I'm off to the world of school, and puzzles. (yeah, the puzzle part's because I started a 750 piece puzzle yesterday and I'm gonna try to finish it before class which is in 40 minutes.) Ciao ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment