Well, sort of. That's basically what I look at every day. Latin, Science, CCC, Bobby pin, Pen, Calculator, Paper, clock, keyboard, mouse, and computer screen. Unfortunately, I couldn't fit my headset, Algebra book, Moral of the Story books, or my notebook onto one desk without everything toppling over. So yeah, there's my desk. super short post, 'cause I hardly have anything to say. But now I shall go off to bed. G'night y'all! God Bless!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Well, sort of. That's basically what I look at every day. Latin, Science, CCC, Bobby pin, Pen, Calculator, Paper, clock, keyboard, mouse, and computer screen. Unfortunately, I couldn't fit my headset, Algebra book, Moral of the Story books, or my notebook onto one desk without everything toppling over. So yeah, there's my desk. super short post, 'cause I hardly have anything to say. But now I shall go off to bed. G'night y'all! God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment