Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thoughts during class.

So I'm sitting here in class, not listening, staring outside at the gray sky, trying to think of something interesting other than Huckleberry Finn which I've only read the first 5 chapter instead of 21. oops. and then I notice that another person had entered the classroom. ": » Session Recorder (Robot) joined the session" There's a robot in class O_o It's probably like a big hunk of metal with creepy lightbulb eyes staring at a computer screen and recording the whole class, then it'll give all the information to his master who's this serial killer or something and we'll all die.
Yeah, that's what I think of during class. But really, what's more fun, listening to a boring conversation about Huckleberry Finn or making up a story about a robot who's the servant of a serial killer? I personally think it's more fun to do the robot thing. plus it's more educational! it's literature skills! XD
Anyway, I'd better get back to class. Tata!
Oh and btw, there's a jackhammer outside about to start drilling up our pool and part of the tennis court, good thing I have no more classes after this one.

1 comment: