Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

I Forgot to Mention...


Yeah, yeah, I know. This is my third post in like, 2 hours or something, but I keep forgetting to mention stuff and then I decide it'd be easier to make a whole new post then just edit it. XD sooo what I was going to say was...umm...oh yeah! I remember now, I love Spring. It's amazing and the flowers and the fact that it's in the last quarter of schoool!!!!!! is sooo awesome!!! So there are only 9 Weeks left of school! well, 10 until the end of school because of Easter Break. and in 9 weeks my sister's getting married and that's just so cool and it'll be amazing and I can't wait EEEP *starts freaking out* ookay *calm down, Theresa, just calm down* I'm calm. So this post is supposed to be about Spring *goes back to the subject* (see why it's called me and my *ramblings*? =P) Aaaaaaanyway. One of the most amazing things I love about spring are the Cherry Trees, and it's extra uber amazing because we're like, 10 minutes away from DC and the Cherry Blossom Festival's coming up!!! So that's my post on Spring, there'll probably be waaay more posts about this topic in the future though, because now our trees are about to start blossoming. *shhh* I had to cheat for the picture, it's from last year, 'cause this year's flowers aren't open yet. XD
Tata! *goes back to studying science and latin*

No comments:

Post a Comment