
So I'm not really excited that our pool's getting destroyed today. I mean, yeah, it was really old and stinky and I haven't swam in it for about 2 years, but still, there are soo many amazing memories stored in that big basin of cement. (and yeah I know, that's a really bad picture, but I'm too lazy to go outside and take a better picture, and this was already on my computer so 'twas easier oh and also, that's our neighbor's house in the back, not ours) I was super excited that we'd finally have that big, broken, ugly thing destroyed and a new yard with apple trees and stuff but now that's it actually going to be gone by like, tomorrow, I'm not really that excited any more. And I'm going to yearn for it so much in August when it's like...105 degrees or something. But oh well, I'll just have to live with it I guess. On a happier note, it's going to be amazing 'cause we're gonna have an apple, a peach and like a 4 apples in one tree. But I'll be in College by the time they start producing fruit. So much for the idea of fresh fruit, I won't even be here! XD
Oh yeah, and I really love the song "I believe in You" by Il Divo. It's amazingggggg. Anway, I'mna go finish my Science tutorial thing which I don't get because I haven't even read the chapter yet.
Ciao tutti! (btw, that's italian, if you need the translation go to google translate. Except that it says that "ciao" means Hello, but it really means goodbye *nod*)
The pic won't work :( = Maria
ReplyDelete