Yes, indeed it has! Yaay! Welcome Back!!! anywayyy...Merry Advent, y'all! Advent's prettyyy awesome! And break begins soon hurrah! So, if you can't tell, I like exclamation points! Hmm let's see, what's happened between May 'til now...Oh! let's count *counts to 5 billion* okay fine, I won't say everything, but I'll at least say this:
I was Confirmeddd!! hurrah!! :))
'twas absolutely amazzing, there were 70 Confirmandees total I think...and it was November 10. Any my name is Elizabeth of Hungary now!
Anddd since I'm not really in a superdeduper talkative mood right now, I'll just end here. Ciao ciao!
I was Confirmeddd!! hurrah!! :))
'twas absolutely amazzing, there were 70 Confirmandees total I think...and it was November 10. Any my name is Elizabeth of Hungary now!
Anddd since I'm not really in a superdeduper talkative mood right now, I'll just end here. Ciao ciao!
Finally, Finally, Finally you posted something!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd you know, Tt, that I took the same name. There's another girl on RCA who took that name as well. Small world, isn't it?
Delete