Hello Dear Peoples! Sooo today's been pretty weird. (I know, you wouldn't expect it from such a nice sounding title) But yes, it's been odd except for not really, but I'll try to make it sound weird. I woke up at 7:10am instead of 6am and so just jumped out of bed, got changed, and then ran downstairs for latin class. And then halfway through (around 7:45) it was time for Catie and Mommy to leave to go to.........the DMV! and they didn't get back until around 10ish. and when they did Catie had her permit! Oh my goodnesssssss gracious me! I can't believe it! but anyway, so yeah, my sister has her permit...the one closest to me in age! that means that in two years, guess who? Ahhhh okay so anyway, back to my day. Skip to 1pm since it was kinda nothing between 10-1 except like a shower and geometry and trying to think about my essay but procrastinating it. Sooo it's 1 and we eat lunch which was Chicken noodle soup, yummmyyy! :P and thennnn oh yeah!! I looked at the thermometer and it said 53*!!! 53! It's Almost the Coldest Day in all the Year! But oh well, I'm not in charge of the weather, and it's rather nice out, but just kinda weird for January. So then I came to the computer and worked on stuff for MDW and now I'm not working on MDW stuff because I'm writing this, but I'm listening to amaaazing music, Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack, and Consecrated Music....it's just sooo gorgeous :) aaaaand later tonight I have 2 hrs of dance! Hurrah hurraeh! and the phone has rang like 500 times...just kidding, I'm exaggerating, but it has rang a lot. Anyway, back to school! OH WAIT! I forgot to mention...The March for life is in 6 days and people are gonna start arriving in 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! I'm suuuuuuuper 'cited!!!!! Okay, NOW back to school! :)
Ciao Ciao Tutsi!
Ciao Ciao Tutsi!
Wow! I can't believe that Catie already has her license! How old are you, Catie?
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know how to change your picture?
ReplyDeleteTt, aren't you going to talk about the March for Life? It was AWESOME!!! That would be a great topic!
ReplyDelete