Yup, I am. It's not very bad at all, because the fork is one of those little plastic ones you get and so it's really curvy and because the yogurt is so thick it acts like a spoon. Although, I think a spoon would be soo much nicer, the only problem is that I can't get a spoon because all our everydayware is in the kitchen in a drawer and the kitchen is currently taken over by workers who are doing something with the sink. And the fridge/freezer is in the kitchen, meaning I can't just go and eat Ice Cream for Breakfast or anything. Well actually, we might have some ice cream in the other fridge/freezer which I actually do have access to, that's where I got the yogurt. And another problem is that the pantry that I have access to is the one with marshmallows, chips, chocolate chips, sugar, cereal without milk and stuff like that. And I won't even be able to make a "marshmallow-chocolate chip-crispix trail mix" even, because all the bowls are in the kitchen as well so I can't have Ice cream NOR Trail mix. Oh yeah, and if you're wondering, the yogurt is not like a big tub of it that you have to put in a bowl, and no I'm NOT eating straight out of the big tub, it's one of those little ones you get. *sigh* I really really really love kitchens, and I think I would almost die if I had to live in a house without one. Except...I just remembered! Downstairs, Mary has all her wedding presents which she's opened, and she has plates, tea cups, tea saucers, platters, glasses(as in drinking, not spectacles), a pitcher, salt and pepper shaker (empty though) and oil and vinegar holders(also empty) and then downstairs we also have another freezer with a whole half a cow of frozen meat. aaaaand in the garage we have a fridge full of flowers. literally, there are about 15-20 vases full of flowers that smell and look amaaaaazing. but I can't eat them :((( OH OH OH OH OH!! I just remembereddd!!! We have about 288 Hazelnut Chocolates downstairs!!!!!! and even if they are for the wedding I'll only get..well, I'll only get killed XD but guess what. the Front hall tiles are being polished, meaning I can't go that way, and the kitchen's impassable, and the two ways to get to the basement are (i) going through the front hall to the steps, or (ii) going from the opposite direction through the kitchen to the steps. well, then there's a third way, the basement door leading outside, but it's locked. Ooh well, I suppose I'll just starve, and everyone's gone except me and Catie because they're eating out since you can't eat in the kitchen. And Catie and I just happened to have classes that would make us unable to leave the house. ooh well. They'll just come home and find me dead and tons of comments from class saying "Theresa! Theresa?? Are you there?! Theresaaaa I just I asked you a question." etc... just kidding, I'd probably figure out a way that if I fainted from starvation my finger would click the "turn off computer" button so that I'd be kicked out of class. Anyway, I'm going to get into class now. Tata! oh yeah, and also, I finished the yogurt.
*EDIT* Did I mention that there are awful fumes going around the whole house as well? yeah, life is good.
*EDIT* Did I mention that there are awful fumes going around the whole house as well? yeah, life is good.
oh goodness, you're funny.....Maria
ReplyDelete