Sooo it's MDW and that means...exams!!!!! and essayyyyyyysss :-/// aand yeahh so I should be writing my essay right now so I guess I'll leave now...sorry about these short inputs, but at least they're something! :P
Oh and I'll put up a picture every time...I guess I'll just put up this picture of me and Bridge and Anne for randomness. :) It was St. Patrick's Day and Bridgie's in her Irish Dance Costume. and it's a super weird picture 'cause Annie has a funny face, and I look silly, and Bridget does too, but oh well. I guess Catie's the only one who looks slightly normal here...:P
Oh and I'll put up a picture every time...I guess I'll just put up this picture of me and Bridge and Anne for randomness. :) It was St. Patrick's Day and Bridgie's in her Irish Dance Costume. and it's a super weird picture 'cause Annie has a funny face, and I look silly, and Bridget does too, but oh well. I guess Catie's the only one who looks slightly normal here...:P

Haha! I love it! I wish we could post pictures in the comment bar.
ReplyDelete